Most of the time, it's believed that DCF is all about forecasting cash flows and discounting back to get the value. Is that so?
- How do you make sure that you are consistent in assessing the risk, growth and cash flows?
- Are you building the right story to back up the numbers?
Many companies from sectors such as biotech/mining/oil and gas provide flexibility to managers at each stage to decide whether they should go ahead with the project or not.
- How do you value such flexibility?
- Should you use Real Options or Decision Tree analysis?
- When should you actually use Real Options?
- Should you apply Options to any company willing to expand into a new market or develop new product?
In this seminar, Saurabh Mishra will discuss real world challenges related to valuation and dispel several myths to apply those arguments when valuing any technology, product or a company.